Sunday, April 10, 2011

Krakov Letov and the Live Videos.

I stumbled upon these video's ages ago, and some are done by my dear friend Aiden Witral.
Don't forget to check out his Youtube channel, he has video's from a lot of Live Music shows in Second Life, documenting them in his own artistic way.
http://www.youtube.com/user/aidenwitrial

Oh and the video's
This one is done at the old Notes Shack Pub in the Norwegian sim. It's a little electronica set I've came up with using only beats and few guitar loops, and this is part of it.

This one is done at my friend Isobel Gustafson's old venue. It was a multimedia event where the skies changed by the mood of the music. Too bad I couldn't follow my own show, too busy stuck in front of my Ableton Live screen. 
Hooray for etheral!!!

One of the many islands on Aiden's sim. He is a great landscape artist, and I seriously consider to hire him to design a private island for me one day in real life. :)
Jokes aside, you should check out his video channel for the many landscapes he has designed and created.

Many of the other video's on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment